Organize your home office with these simple solutions. Use extra space on the side of furniture and bookcases to hang calendars, caddies and other office paraphernalia. Damage-free Command™ Hooks come off without ruining your furniture.
– Command™ Clear Small Hook
– Command™ Clear Large Hook
– Command™ Clear Medium Caddy
– Command™ Clear Large Caddy
– Command™ Clear Smartphone Station
– Ear buds
– Office supplies such as scissors, tape, paper clips and Post-it® Notes
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather all materials and map out where you want to place them in your office area. Follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging. This project was created on the side of a bookcase.
3. Following package instructions, adhere the Command™ Clear Medium Caddyand place lightweight office items up to 2 pounds such as tape, paper clips and sticky notes in it. Then, adhere the Command™ Smartphone Stationto hold a cell phone and a Command™ Clear Large Caddyto hold heavier items up to 4 pounds, such as headphones.
TIP: Be sure to adhere the adhesive strips to the racks so that the tabs are easily accessible and aren’t covered by the next rack.
4. Fill in the gaps on the side of the bookcase by adding Command™ Small and Large Clear Hooks, following package instructions. Hang items such as scissors, ear buds, etc. on the hooks to keep them accessible.