Kelly Elko of Eclectically Vintage
Throw Mom a grand tea party! Use Command™ Party products to go all out and decorate for her, without any fear of damage to your walls.
– Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks – this project used two packs
– Command™ Party Balloon Bunchers – this project used two packs
– Command™ Party Banner Anchors – this project used one pack
– Balloons in two colors – this project used 18 pink and white balloons
– "Thank you" cards in any design – this project used seven cards in a pink floral design
– Tissue paper flowers in any color – this project used five flowers in various shades of
– Clear fishing line
– Super glue
– Vintage teacups
– Mini gerber daisies
– Wrapping paper to match the balloons and tissue paper flowers
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Dining rooms are a great space to host an intimate Mother's Day Tea Party. To start decorating, follow package instructions to adhere five Command™ Party Ceiling Hooks to the ceiling above the dining table. Attach a string of clear fishing line to each tissue paper flower and hang one from each hook.
2. Following package instructions, adhere various Command™ Party Balloon Bunchers on the wall as a backdrop for the table. Note that this project adhered them directly to the glass frames already on the wall. Inflate your balloons and insert the knots into the clip of each buncher – the great thing is you can inflate them yourself and they will stay up without the use of helium.
3. Create your own banner by cutting out designs from your favorite set of "thank you" cards. This project used a flower design, and cut the round flower shape from each card. Use super glue to adhere each cut-out directly to the twine, spacing it out to your liking. Set aside to dry.
4. To hang the banner, follow package instructions to adhere two Command™ Party Banner Anchors to the right and left corners of a nearby hutch or cabinet. Wrap the twine around each anchor to secure it in place
5. Create a simple table runner by cutting a strip of wrapping paper to drape along the center of the table. Place mini gerber daisies into small vintage teacups and place them along the runner. Top off the table set with colorful plates and napkins – and don't forget an assortment of teas, finger foods and a teapot!