When organizing you home office, you want to use products that work as good as they look - now you can! Command™ Products come in several shapes, sizes and colors that work well with any décor. From pens and pencils to calendars and calculators - Command™ Brand has a solution for all of your organization needs.
– Smart Phone
– Pictures (both framed and unframed)
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Eliminate a cluttered desk space by hanging things up on the wall! Use a Command™ Spring Clip to hold papers such as mail, permission forms, coupons and tickets, a Command™ Small Hook to hang a calendar, and a Command™ Modern Reflections Brushed Nickel Large Metal Hook to hang your handbag.
2. Start by choosing convenient locations for all three hooks.
3. Next, clean the wall surface with Isopropyl alcohol according to package instructions and let dry.
4. Remove the red liners from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and apply to the back of each Command™ Product, Press firmly.
5. Remove the black liners from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and press the Command™ Hook against wall surface for 30 seconds.
6. Wait 1 hour before hanging any items on the Command™ Hooks.
7. Use a Command™ Recharging Station to hold your cellphone while it is charging; hang using the same instructions as the hooks above.
8. After your done organizing, then start decorating! Use Command™ Picture Hanging Strips to hang up framed pictures and a clock and use Command™ Fridge Clips to hang unframed pictures.
9. Once you have decided on a location for your pictures and clock, clean the wall surface with isopropyl alcohol according to package instructions and let dry.
Note: instead of Picture Hanging Strips, you might be able to use a Command™ Sawtooth Sticky Nail Metal Hanger if your clock has a keyhole in the back for hanging.
10. Press the picture hanging strip fasteners together until they snap.
11. Remove one green liner, position one set of strips on the back of the frame, press firmly, repeat.
12. Remove remaining green liners and position frame on wall. Press each set firmly.
13. Grab from the bottom of the frame and peel off surface, wait 1 hour to mount frame, them press fasteners firmly together until they click.
14. You can also hang up bulletin boards with Command™ Medium Picture Strips following the same steps.
15. Now your office is organized and works just as hard as you do! Enjoy your perfectly organized and decorated home office!