Create a temporary guest drop zone with ease! Use Command™ Products to provide an area for your guest to organize all of their belongings. A Command™ Key Rail works great for hanging up keys and sunglasses while a Command™ Clear Large Caddy is perfect to hold cell phones and remotes! Don't stop there - mount a Command™ Jumbo Hook for your guests purse or bag and Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips near the Command™ Clear Large Caddy to organize their cell phone charger cord. All Command™ Brand Products hold strongly and remove easily and cleanly!
– Command™ Quartz Key Rail
– Command™ Clear Large Caddy
– Command™ Quartz Jumbo Hook
– Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips
– Isopropyl alcohol
– Luggage rack
– Optional: bar cart, magazine/book bin, baskets for water bottles, snacks and/or other welcoming items for guests
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. To create a temporary guest room, first choose an area of the house that has enough privacy for your guest, a place for the guest to sleep and open wall space.
OPTIONAL: If the area does not already have an end table, use a bar cart to hold small items like watches or wallets.
2. Prep the wall surface by cleaning the area with isopropyl alcohol. Wipe gently and let dry. Remove the Command™ Clear Large Caddy and adhesive strips from the packaging, and separate the adhesive strips from each other.
Peel the blue liner off one of the strips, and press the adhesive on the back of the caddy, ensuring the tab is accessible for future removal. Repeat to place the second adhesive strip on the back of the caddy.
NOTE: Before adhering the caddy to the wall, ensure there is at least 15 inches of space below the caddy to stretch the tabs for proper removal.
3. Place the caddy on the desired location on the wall by first removing the black liners, and reaching inside of the caddy to press it firmly against the wall. Be sure to press along the entire length of each strip for 30 seconds. After one hour, guests can place items such as remote controls, cell phones, chargers and other technology items they may need to store.
4. Remove the Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips and adhesive strips from the packaging and separate the adhesive strips from one another.
Remove the black “wall side” liner from one of the adhesive strips and place the strip near the caddy you adhered to the wall in steps 3-5. Pressing firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds. Next, remove the blue liner and apply the cord clip to the adhesive strip, making sure the tab is accessible for future removal. Press firmly along the entire clip. After waiting one hour, the cord clip is ready to hold a phone charging cord.
5. Remove the Command™ Quartz Key Rail and adhesive strips from the packaging and separate the adhesive strips from one another. Remove the red liner on each of the adhesive strips and apply one strip to each mounting base on the back of the key rail.
6. Remove the black “wall side” liners and press the key rail onto the desired location on the wall for 5 seconds, then slide the key rail up to remove it from the mounting bases. Press firmly along all three areas of each mounting base for 30 seconds each. After waiting one hour, slide the key rail back onto the mounting bases until it snaps into place so that guests are able to store items such as keys, sunglasses and other lightweight items nearby.
7. To adhere a Command™ Quartz Jumbo Hook, remove the hook and adhesive strips from the packaging and remove the red liner from the adhesive strips. Press the adhesive strips onto the back of the hook.
8. Remove the black “wall side” liner, and press the hook to the desired surface for 10 seconds. Next, slide the hook up to remove it from the mounting base. Press firmly along the entire base for 30 seconds, then slide the hook back onto the base. After waiting one hour, guests can hang purses, laptop bags or other items up to 7.5 pounds from the hook.
OPTIONAL: Place a luggage rack nearby for guests to store heavier suitcases, shoes and other items.
9. Add additional, welcoming items for your guest such as a rug, a small tray to hold jewelry and watches at night, a pen and paper for notes, magazines and books, pain reliever, baskets for water bottles and snacks, etc.
10. Once your guest leaves, transform your temporary guest room back to its original state by following all packaging instructions to properly remove the Command™ Brand products, and place additional items, such as the luggage rack, in storage until it will be used for another guest.