Get ready for back-to-school projects with your fully organized craft table. Modify your existing workspace with the help of a few Command™ Products to clear the clutter and keep everything in its place. Organize extension cords, craft supplies, and create additional storage in just a few minutes. All Command™ Products hold strongly and remove cleanly - no nails, screws, or tools needed!
– Command™ Slate Terrace Hook – this project uses four hooks
– Command™ Clear Medium Caddy – this project uses two caddies
– Command™ Slate Jumbo Hook – this project uses two hooks
– Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips – this project uses 3 clips
– Craft bags
– Safety glasses
– Hole punch
– Decorative tapes
– Hot glue gun
– Extension cords
– Isopropyl alcohol
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. To neatly organize your extension cord underneath the craft table, first determine where you want to line the cords. This project used the criss-cross posts under the desk. Then, clean the surface with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
2. Remove the Command™ Clear Round Cord Clips and adhesive strips from the packaging and separate the adhesive strips from each other.
Remove the black “wall side” liner from the adhesive strip and place it on the desired location underneath the craft table. Remove the blue liner and place the cord clip onto the adhesive strip, making sure to leave the tab accessible for future removal and press firmly along the entire clip for 30 seconds.
Repeat step 3 to adhere the remaining cord clips needed to organize the extension cord. After waiting one hour, insert the cord into the clips.
3. Gather your decorative tapes, hot glue gun and any other craft supplies that you would like to organize to determine how many Command ™ Clear Medium Caddies you will need to use. This project uses two caddies.
NOTE: Be sure the items you are organizing in the caddy do not exceed 2 pounds.
4. Clean the surface on the side of the craft table that the caddies will be adhered to with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
Remove the Command™ Clear Medium Caddy and adhesive strips from the packaging, and separate the adhesive strips from each other. Peel the blue liner off one of the strips, and press the adhesive onto the back of the caddy, ensuring the tab is accessible for future removal. Repeat to place the remaining three adhesive strips on the back of the caddy.
NOTE: Before adhering the caddy to the table, ensure there is at least 15 inches of space below the caddy to stretch the tabs for proper removal.
5. Remove the black “wall side” liners and press the caddy to the desired location on the craft table by reaching inside of the caddy to press it firmly against the table. Be sure to press along the entire length of each strip for 30 seconds. Wait one hour before placing decorative tapes in the caddy.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 to adhere a second Command™ Clear Medium Caddy to the side of the desk to hold the hot glue gun and other craft supplies.
NOTE: Be sure hot glue gun has completely cooled off before storing it in the caddy.
7. To hang supplies such as a hole punch, scissors and safety glasses from the legs of the craft table, clean the surfaces of the legs with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
Remove the Command™ Slate Terrace Hooks and adhesive strips from the packaging and separate the strips from each other.
8. Remove the red liner from the adhesive strip and place it on the base of the terrace hook. Remove the black “wall side” liner from the adhesive strip, and press the hook onto the front table leg, pressing firmly for 10 seconds.
9. Slide the hook up off of the base, and press firmly along the entire base for 30 seconds before sliding the hook back onto the base. After waiting one hour, hang the scissors from the hook.
10. Repeat steps 7-9 to hang three additional hooks on other legs of the table as desired for the other supplies such as the hole punch, glasses, etc.
11. To organize additional craft supplies, gather the supplies and place them in craft bags. Remove the Command™ Slate Jumbo Hook and adhesive strips from the packaging and separate the strips from each other.
12. Remove the red liners from two adhesive strips and place the strips onto the base of the hook. Remove the black “wall side” liners and press the hook onto the desired location on the leg of the table, pressing firmly for 10 seconds.
13. Slide the hook up off of the base, and press firmly along the entire base for 30 seconds before sliding the hook back onto the base. After waiting one hour, hang the scissors from the hook.